- We shear here & off the farm. With 6+ years of shearing experience, our team is experienced, thoughtful and efficient. Need a shearer this year? Call Carl at (540) 223-0554 to schedule. 2012 is being scheduled now.
- We offer farm tours
- We offer quality alpacas for sale
- We offer breeding services to our superior herdsires
- We offer future discounts to our alpaca customers
- We offer on-our-farm training to new alpaca owners
- We can provide extremely creative financing
- Agisting arrangements based on individual needs
- Consignment opportunities to help with your sales
- Auto-CAD services to plan your barn and/or pasture layout
- Alpaca fiber sales: Raw, Roving, Yarn
- Alpaca Fiber Products, both made here at The Alpaca Garden and imported from Peru
- We hold alpaca and fiber related educational clinics
- We run Super Sales
- We have annual Pen Sales
- We love to share all about our alpaca lifestyle!
We needed help to become alpaca farmers. We want to help others realize their dream too, whether they have found the perfect female here at The Alpaca Garden or a cria they cannot live without or the exact herdsire to boost their breeding program. We offer 'creative' financing based on the needs of the individual. Our dealings have included quarterly installments, a certain % down and a financed balance, partial trade and the list goes on. We always say, "It never hurts to ask".
So dream away at our Garden, and let us help you make those dreams come true!
Post-Sale Service Support
Everyone has questions. We want to make certain that our purchasers feel comfortable asking them whether it is the day after their new alpaca goes home or five years down the road. Every purchasing situation is different and we will do our best to see that your needs are met. From finding the perfect toenail clippers to shearing contacts or hay suppliers, we will help however we can.
Pricing and Terms Advice is 'On The House'!
Of course you can board your alpacas here! We do not discriminate between who lives here and who is visiting, they are all well attended and yes, spoiled a bit. Who can resist? The Alpaca Garden is a relaxed, soothing environment that animals respond well to. We tend our alpacas ourselves and interact daily with them so they know us and know that our presence is positive. No fleeing to the end of the pasture, instead all of the alpacas gather around to see what we might do next. We use livestock guardians (Great Pyrenees) to keep an eye on the alpacas and because there are two keeping watch, they play with each other and do not chase/play/bother their charges.
Free boarding comes with each purchase or breeding. We are flexible with the timeline folks may need to get their barn and pasture ready. A modest fee for those who would like to agist and have their alpacas live here. The Garden life is a good life!
Transportation of purchased alpacas is free within 100 miles of The Alpaca Garden.
Word Smithing for your farm's needs
Need help finding just the right words to express your farm's personality? Perhaps you can't put your finger on the perfect Tag Line or you could use a little help developing your mission statement. From website text to newsletter design, I can help!
References are available.
Contact Susan, at email@example.com for a free consultation.
Pricing and Terms Will vary with specific needs of the individual. Consultations are free.
AUTO-CAD Services for your barn and pasture layout
The first step to building the perfect barn or laying out the ideal fence line is in the planning. Computer Aided Drafting is the connoisseurs choice for designing any structure or dividing land. With precise measurements and exact detail, you get a glimpse of what the end result will be way before you make the first supply purchase. Once on paper, it is easy to see where adjustments need to be made to optimize your individual farms potential. For more information on how AUTO-CAD can help you, contact Carl at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 854-6907.
Pricing and Terms Will vary depending on the needs of the individual.